Saturday, August 13, 2011

Running Ahead

Looking for a good online running log?

You've got to try Running Ahead.

I run with a Garmin Forerunner 305.  I love the watch and all the features that it has.  What I'm not so impressed with is the Training Center running log that comes with the Garmin Forerunner watches.  The Training Center has good graphs but lacks a detailed, interactive map.

Having tried other free online running logs, I've found that Running Ahead has everything I need in a running log.  Great maps or your runs, ability to track mileage on shoes, keeps track of the type of run you did (fartlek, intervals, etc) and displays them in a summary graph like you see above.  The calendar is a great feature.  You can view your whole month's training in one screen!

If "free" and "great" can ever describe something, Running Ahead is that something.  You've got to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment