Thursday, August 18, 2011

Live Life to Its Fullest

Today I just can't help it.  I can't stop thinking about my great aunt Mitzie.  On Tuesday she was diagnosed with Acute Leukemia and given 2-3 weeks to live.  On Wednesday the doctors shortened that to 3-4 days.  Early this morning she passed away.  Tante Mitzie was a wonderful woman who endured living in Holland during World War II.  She and her husband emigrated to America in the early 1950s where they eventually opened up The Old Dutch Store (you've got to try their imported chocolates).

When my time comes to pass on that's the way I'd want it: quick but with enough time to say goodbye. 

But the purpose of this post is not to make you sad.  Actually, the opposite.  Since you never know what life is gonna bring you live life to its fullest. 

Stop procrastinating your wish list.
Stop saying "maybe next month" or "maybe next year".

Start saying "I did it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment