Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Smartwool PhD Ultra Light Product Review

When I ran in the Ragnar Relay I needed some new socks with a little more padding then the super thin running socks I had been using.  At our local running store (whose employees run in the Ragnar Relay too) I was introduced to Smartwool PhD socks

At first I was against it thinking how hot does wool running socks make my feet?!  But I was told that wool, being a natural fiber, is great at absorbing odors and gives a little more padding.  The socks are a bit expensive ($10-$15 a pair) so I bought one pair and decided to prove the odor resistance of Smartwool socks.  They were the only pair of socks I wore on the 2 day long race.  After I'd run my scheduled leg of the race I'd take off the socks to let them air dry before my next run.  After 3 legs of running in 80+ temperatures the socks did NOT smell!

For an odor resistant running sock that provides padding and quick drying you've got to try Smartwool PhD Ultra Light socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment