Monday, June 20, 2011

Relief from Calluses

Every runner knows what a callus is and looks like; therefore, I didn't feel a need to post a pictures of some gnarly calluses.

What every runner NEEDS to know about though is Amlactin.  This lotion is wonderful!  When I visited a podiatrist in January he trimmed off my calluses (due to bunions and hammertoes) and recommended I use Amlactin to prevent the calluses from coming back.  I followed his advice.  Not only have my calluses vanished but my dry, cracked heel skin is smooth and soft.

Amlactin has a mild acid in it that exfoliates the skin.  I'm sure it'd work on your existing calluses it's just take a little longer.  Why not treat yourself to a pedicure and from then on use Amlactin and keep your feet smooth.  You can even find a $2 coupon on their website.

A little goes a long way.  For under $10 you too can be callus free.

No comments:

Post a Comment