Monday, June 27, 2011

Moving Comfort Phoebe Sport Bra Review

Shopping for a new sports bra is never anyone's favorite thing to do.  I had to start from scratch since I've never liked any of my previous kinds.  I've heard good things about the CWX brand and the Zensah brand.  Unfortunately none of the local stores carry those brands and I didn't really want to buy a sports bra over the internet since I wouldn't be able to try it on before buying. 

After driving to every local running/sports store I found that all of them carry the Moving Comfort brand since that's what so many of the runners/customers were requesting.  The best selection of styles was by far at Fleet Feet.

After having now gone running in my new Moving Comfort Phoebe sports bra I now LOVE it.  I'm going to buy another one now too. 

The entire back portion of the bra is ventilated.  The compression style front is the only sports bra I've ever worn that actually provides support for me (and I'm only a A/B cup).  The material is soft and I've experienced absolutely no rubbing or chafing, even in the hot, humid weather we've had lately.

When you're in need of a new sports bra definately check out the Moving Comfort Phoebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment