Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Running with a Partner

Last weekend my husband and I took a long awaited anniversary trip.  Neither of us are fans of hot weather so we opted to visit Whidbey Island in Washington.  Going to the Pacific Northwest in April brought little sunshine but we were fine with that.  Aside from the awesome time we spend with 6-8 Bald and Golden Eagles, my favorite time was running with my husband.

We found a great paved trail outside of Coupeville.  The Rhododendren Trail is the newest add-on to the Kettles Trail.

Due to my husband being faster than I am, we haven't run together in years.  However, last Saturday morning, I was doing a long tempo run and he was needing to do a slow long run so we ended up running together.  I am so lucky to have a husband that supports me and encourages me!  With the help of my watch's pace alert I ran the fastest 6.5 miles of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment