Friday, June 3, 2011

RUNNING errands

This morning the term "running errands" took on a new meaning for me. My husband needed new eyeglasses so I told him I'd meet him at the
optical shop...9 miles away.

Many times before now I've thought about running down to the library or to the grocery store but the question is how to get the items back home.  In Runner's World magazine I've seen articles about runners using backpacks or jogging strollers to put their groceries in, but I don't have either of those pieces of equipment.  Not to mention I live 2 miles UPHILL from any store, library, school, etc.  The other point being that I usually run early in the morning due to the young kids I still have at home.

But if you have the means and motivation then go for it...RUN your errands!

No comments:

Post a Comment